Owner/Management reserves the right to remove anyone from the campground for behavior and/or actions that are detrimental to the campground/campers with no refund. Anyone on campground property is here solely at their own risk. Owner/Management is not responsible for injury to persons, pets or damage to or theft of personal property.
Alcohol must stay on your own campsite (do not carry it around the campground) and should never cause problems for neighboring campers! Problems caused by alcohol will result in the use of Alcohol being prohibited and/or persons involved being removed from the campground without a refund.
- Do not leave boat trailers down at the lake/docks/parking area. (put them on your site)
- Do not block the boat launch or parking areas.
- No tresspassing on the reserved docks.
- All campsites are to remain clean and free of trash at all times, including food, empty drink cans/bottles, plastic bags, cigarette butts and candy wrappers.
- Do not put trash in the fire rings!!
- Moving fire rings is not allowed.
- All trash must be put in the dumpster provided.
- All radios, tv’s, stereos, dvd players, ipods, mp3 players, in or outside of your camping unit, must not be heard at a neighboring campsite at any time.
- All pets must be registered at the office.
- NO aggressive pets.
- KEEP PETS on pet sites only and on a SHORT, HAND HELD leash at all times when your pet is out of your camping unit.
- An adult must be on the other end of the leash (children under the age of 18 are not considered adults).
- DO NOT stake or tie your pet outside of your camping unit.
- DO NOT leave pets alone in your camping unit or at your campsite at any time.
- Pets should never be allowed to disturb neighboring campers.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool or playground areas.
- Pets are not allowed to dig holes!!!.
- Clean up behind pets immediately no matter where they may choose to leave droppings.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring dogs with them to the campground (No Visiting Dogs).
- Pets will need to be removed from the campground if rules are not followed.
- Pool hours are 10:00a.m. - 10:00p.m. (or dark, whichever comes first)
- Parents alone, are responsible for their children. “NOTE: THERE IS NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY”
- No babies in the pool that are not potty trained and no diapers of any kind. Babies in wading pool only, please ask at the office.
- No rough play, pushing, shoving, tripping or running.
- No food or drink of any kind including candy and ice cream, in the pool area.
- No Smoking within the pool area.
- No glass containers of any type in the pool area.
- ALL CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 14 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older while they are at the pool.
Please observe our quiet hours from 10pm until morning. Strict quiet starts at 11pm, all exterior lighting must be turned off by midnight.
NOT ALLOWED AT THE CAMPGROUND:
- Golf Carts, ATV's, Dirt Bikes, Dune Buggies, motorized scooters, motorized children cars and remote control cars, toys, etc. are not to be used on campground property.
- Metal Detectors are not to be used within campground property.
- Firearms and Fireworks of any kind are not allowed.
- Destructive behavior or actions of any kind are not allowed.
- Anyone driving a vehicle without a license is not allowed.
- Bringing firewood into the campground is not allowed.
- Aggressive pets are not allowed.
- Quad Copters or Drones are not allowed on campground property.
- NO smoking, littering, or allowing pets in the restrooms.
- Children under 10 years of age must be accompanied/supervised by an adult, when using the restrooms.